If you notice that filament is not coming out of the nozzle, then it might be a problem with the filament gear that is pushing the filament. Cleaning it can make the gear grab the filament better.
- Remove the inserted filament by choosing "Change filament" on your app. The filament will be extruded backwards and then you can pull out the rest.
- Unscrew the 3 screws over the filament gear and open the lid.
- Clean out the filament gear from excess filament by using something sharp and pointy (for example by using a toothpick or pin).
- Make sure the filament tube is not clogged by any filament.
- Re-assemble and screw on the lid again.
- Insert the filament and press until it reaches the filament gear.
- Choose "Feed filament" on your app and press the filament firmly against the gear until it grabs the filament through.
- If the inserted filament doesn't reach the nozzle (which you can see through the white tube) then choose "Try again" on your app.
- Some filament should be extruded out of the nozzle after changing the filament.
We also advice you make sure, that the spring mechanism is placed correctly: Correct placement of spring mechanism